1. What is unique about Peach State Cleaning Solutions?
Peach State Cleaning Solutions, LLLP stands apart from the rest as we are the only cleaning company co-founded and operated by a professional Registered Nurse with expertise in Infection Control. Exclusively using Green Seal certified cleaning products, our specialty is healthcare and health-based cleaning which goes much deeper to remove the maximum amount of soil and kill germs at each cleaning creating a healthier work environment. You can expect quality cleaning services by our direct employee team members, certified healthcare cleaning professionals, to create a healthy environment for you, your clients, your patients and staff, while complying with industry regulations, HIPAA privacy rules, and a good reputation which will attract more patients and clients.
2. What are thePSCS Solutions to Better Clean Better Health?
It is a set of advanced commercial cleaning tools combined with successful cleaning protocols as recommended by the CDC, Green Seal guidelines, and healthcare professionals with years of expertise in their field to create cleaner, healthier work environments. It creates a superior cleaning program in a variety of facilities with unique needs for killing germs and removing the maximum amount of soil, therefore, reducing the risk of illness to create exceptionally clean facilities. Beyond service and accountability, we generate and analyze data to identify trends for failures and successes. This informs our service delivery solutions and drives continual improvement.
3. What kind of facilities need health-based cleaning?
You might think that only medical facilities need health-based cleaning, but the fact is that everyone wants a professional, healthier cleaning program that emphasizes removing germs and soil. Diseases aren't just in hospitals, they're also out there in the public, because when a person leaves the hospital they go back to work. Our customized cleaning plans, based on your specific needs, include various processes and cleaning products to suit the cleaning needs of each unique environment.
4. What is included in healthcare cleaning? In addition to the "maintenance cleaning" which includes: sweeping & vacuuming, wet & dry mopping, trash removal, restroom sanitization, restroom replenishment, kitchen & breakroom cleaning, dusting & blind cleaning, and cleaning of glass/walls/vents/baseboards. Healthcare cleaning requires a 2-step cleaning process. Our standards were developed based on the best practices and procedures established for this industry. We know what it takes to provide quality cleaning services that meet the regulations for healthcare facilities. Don't trust your healthcare cleaning needs to just anybody, trust the company with a Registered Nurse specializing in this area.
5. Who will clean my facility? PSCS quality starts with recruiting, hiring and training the best employees for your team. Your facility is cleaned by PSCS certified healthcare cleaning technicians-our team members have been certified by a professional registered nurse. PSCS team members are direct employees who have been background-checked, insured, wear a PSCS uniform and ID, not 1099 contract laborers-unlike the vast majority of cleaning services. Once on site, our Time and Attendance Solutions use cellular GPS technology to monitor teams progress, as well as, ensures that our team spends the necessary time to deliver the services. Your site gets a final quality check to ensure that service has been delivered to your specific requirements.
Size of your facility, frequency of service, complexity, building layout and your specific cleaning needs are a few factors that affect pricing of commercial cleaning services. Basic maintenance service for a small office once or twice a week can range from about $200 to $250 per month. Basic maintenance service for a larger facility can range from $400 to thousands per month. Special services, such as cleaning carpets, buffing or refinishing floors, and ordering your janitorial supplies are offered at competitive rates.
2. How is price calculated?
The co-founders will discuss your expectations, priorities and budget, then measure your cleanable square footage and review the condition and layout of your facility. Using that information, a Service Proposal will be created for you. Pricing is based on ISSA industry standard rates for the services included in your service plan. Be wary of cleaning services who give you a price without seeing your facility and talking with you about your specific needs.